Activities involving Activities Co-Ordinator to include:
- Planned daily Activities;
- Baking, Flower Arranging, music/chat, reading daily paper, quizzes and games;
- Daily newspapers supplied by Proprietor and available in Nursing Home common areas;
- Access to Hairdresser and Hair Salon within Nursing Home
(Hairdresser independent of Nursing Home attends fortnightly / monthly. Shampoo/conditioning products supplied by Nursing Home while other products are supplied for purchase by Hairdresser. Daily wash/blow-dry can be arranged with staff members);
- 2 weekly yoga classes;
- Facilitation of Music/Dance each Sunday (supplied by voluntary groups, Foroige, Schools and Choirs); and
- Facilitation of residents’ pets, permitted by person-in-charge as appropriate.
- Reflexology weekly
Activities Co-Ordinator involvement is based on 7.5 hours per day 7 days per week.